Post date: May 18, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTION Administers Material Requirements Planning (MRP) activities which include inventory control, shipping, receiving and issuance of materials. Records and prepares status reports of requested and received items. Under general direction, uses specialized knowledge or skills to solve complex and unique problems, or direct the daily activities of a business, technical support, or functional support team. Establishes priorities for the completion of assigned tasks. Uses judgment to interpret internal and external issues and develop best practices. May direct resources, prioritize tasks and provide guidance to less experienced team members. Relies upon experience, interpersonal skills, and broad knowledge of field to ensure task completion in compliance with policies, procedures, and business strategy. Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 7+ years of experience.
This position will be working closely with the Piping Engineering group to define piping requirements and track changes throughout the design phase. Position is very detail oriented. Some overtime and weekends may be required to ensure project needs are met.
- Position requires an undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Candidate must have excellent MS Excel and MS Access skills.
- Experience with Integrated Project Management System (IPMS) a plus.
- Candidate must have ERP systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle).
- EPC Capital Project Field experience.
- Familiar with Piping Specifications / Material Classes.
- Can perform Material Takeoffs (MTO's) from Engineering Deliverables (ISO's & P&ID's).