Marine Facilities Engineer
Post date: May 23, 2023
Duties & Responsibilities:
Under broad direction, functions as a technical specialist who makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far reaching impact on extensive engineering and related activities of the company. Negotiates critical and controversial issues with top-level engineers and officers of other organizations and companies. Performs advisory and consulting work for the organization as a recognized authority for broad program areas or in an intensely specialized area. Job role contributes directly to value creation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in maritime design (Ports & Harbors)
- Minimum a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis on Structural and a PE license is preferred.
- Candidate shall have experience in planning, detail design, and estimating of near shore marine terminal facilities.
- Other relevant experience includes assessment of the condition of onshore and marine structures and recommendations for refurbishment.
- Familiarity with the various international standards and codes governing the design of onshore and marine structures.